Does BirdieSync work with a bluetooth connection

There is always a place for lost subjects who apparently don't fit the previous forums. This is the one...
clauderenaud

Does BirdieSync work with a bluetooth connection

Post by clauderenaud »

Hi all,

As it is possible to sync PDA/smartphones with different type of connections (USB, bluetooth), I would like to know if BirdieSync can work when syncing via a bluetooth connection ?
Regards,

--
Claude Renaud

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Yes it works very well with Bluetooth. And if you have sometimes connection problem with your mobile, it could be a good idea to try to use Bluetooth. It's wireless and rather reliable.
Birdy

clauderenaud

Post by clauderenaud »

Birdy wrote:Yes it works very well with Bluetooth. And if you have sometimes connection problem with your mobile, it could be a good idea to try to use Bluetooth. It's wireless and rather reliable.
Ok, thank you for your answer.
As it is not obvious, I prefered to ask the question (for example we can not sync via bluetooth windows media data), so perhaps it coule be the case here...
But for the moment, I can not synchronize via bluetooth, as my pda phone does not recognize the "partnership" (don't remember the exact term in english) which bound it to my laptop...
Regards,

--
Claude Renaud