normal inbox instead of T-inbox?

If you dream about having BirdieSync casting your horoscope, this is the place to ask for it...
berend

normal inbox instead of T-inbox?

Post by berend »

Is there a way to sync the mail from different accounts in Thunderbird to the 'normal' inbox of pocket outlook, instead to T-inbox?

From the help file:
The Thunderbird "Inbox" will be synchronized to "T-Inbox" instead of the mobile Inbox. This is to avoid conflicts if you decide to access to your internet POP3 account from the mobile. If you do, you could download some messages fully or partially (only the headers or without the attachments) in the mobile Inbox. To avoid the creation of duplicates in Thunderbird or the removal of some messages, the Inbox synchronized from Thunderbird was prefixed with "T-" to make the two folders independent.
I dont want to access my pop3 account from the mobile, so there will be no problem for me.

berend

Post by berend »

I dream about having BirdieSync casting my horoscope... :lol:

Juggler

Re: normal inbox instead of T-inbox?

Post by Juggler »

Hi,
Gotta add my vote for this one - I use multiple accounts and SBSH Pocket Breeze as a today plugin, however I can only see the "inbox" folder for each account on the today screen - which is empty for all apart from my default account.

Having the option would be good.

nixx

Re: normal inbox instead of T-inbox?

Post by nixx »

One more vote from me. I don't know how hard or easy (or even possible at all) it would be, but the problem with duplicates/accidental removals could be dealt with by comparing the email headers, and if they are identical, then replace the partially downloaded one (on the device) with the full email (from TB).

That would help having a better organized, and more tightly synchronized device, but to be honest, if there are other, more significant priorities, I can live with the T-Inbox folders :)

nixx