After hard reset - options changed reconnect device

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
oZestretch

After hard reset - options changed reconnect device

Post by oZestretch »

I have installed the trial version of bidiesync 1.6.4.0

Thunderbird 2.0.0.9 and lightning 0.7

ActiveSync 4.5.0 (5096)

Worked together perfect for several days, then i required a hard reset on my wm2003 device.

With birdiesync re-installed on the device i receive the following error.
BirdieSync wrote:Options were modified

BirdieSync options were modified. Please disconnect and reconnect your mobile to take them into account.
Obviously i followed this instruction, i even soft reset the device and rebooted the PC (several times)

Any help as this error message still persists.

Thanks

oZestretch

Re: After hard reset - options changed reconnect device

Post by oZestretch »

i just noted that birdiesync has version 1.6.6.0 released, after installing this, i received same error, after reconnecting it synced fine.

after upgrade, my thunderbird add-ons still show 1.6.4 birdiesync being the installed version

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: After hard reset - options changed reconnect device

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

After a new installation, it is normal to have this error the first time you synchronize. It should disappear when you reconnect your mobile device (as it did in your case).

If you have the wrong version number of BirdieSync displayed in add-on list, please refer to the paragraph "If BirdieSync options is not displayed in Thunderbird or Sunbird Tools menu or if the version number of BirdieSync extension is incorrect after upgrading BirdieSync" in this thread.
Birdy