Icons for cards and events broken in ActiveSync 4.2

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
mahousaru

Icons for cards and events broken in ActiveSync 4.2

Post by mahousaru »

Firstly thank you for freeing me from Outlook, I have been waiting desperately for a product of this type and I am very happy to be using BirdieSync.

Icons for cards and events broken in ActiveSync, I've tried it on two different PC's both with AS4.2, is this a known issue please? Using the latest version of BS 1.3.0.1.

On a cheerful note, BirdieSync actually seems to fix the Logitech mouse and AS4.2 conflict where the mouse freezes!

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Is 1.3.0.1 the first version of BirdieSync you install ?
If not, you'll have to delete ActiveSync partnership and recreate it needing a new synchronisation: be carefull if you choose 'associate': read BirdieSync help file. Unfortunatelly, the partnership keeps old icon references and they were changed in a new version of BirdieSync. So I think the new partnership should have the correct icons.
Birdy

mahousaru

Post by mahousaru »

I was using version 1.1.1.1 and hadn't been upgrading (lasy me) and had to update because I updated Lightning to v0.3. I'll delete the partnership and see what happens.

Thank you