All-day events not showing?

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
louisli

All-day events not showing?

Post by louisli »

After I updated my birdiesync to 1.6.6.0 a few weeks ago, I found that my PPC (WM6) is not showing the all-day events in month view.

I'm not sure this is birdiesync problem or an option in my PPC, I cannot find the relevant option to show the all-day events
Now only events with time will show on the month view, I have to click on individual days to check for any events.

Any solutions?
thanks.

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: All-day events not showing?

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

I think that the problem comes from the new synchronization of the "Busy status" field. If you create an "all day" event if Lightning, the "busy status" is automatically set to "Free". This is not the case if you create a normal "date and time" event (the busy status has no value and is considered "Busy" in synchronization).
The problem is that Pocket Outlook don't display appointments with "Free" status in monthly view.
Birdy

louisli

Re: All-day events not showing?

Post by louisli »

Birdy wrote:Hello,

I think that the problem comes from the new synchronization of the "Busy status" field. If you create an "all day" event if Lightning, the "busy status" is automatically set to "Free". This is not the case if you create a normal "date and time" event (the busy status has no value and is considered "Busy" in synchronization).
The problem is that Pocket Outlook don't display appointments with "Free" status in monthly view.
ic, are there any workarounds or should we change our habits when creating new appointments?
thanks.