Outlook Notes

If you dream about having BirdieSync casting your horoscope, this is the place to ask for it...
giorgino

Outlook Notes

Post by giorgino »

BirdieSync is a great software, i almost replaced outlook but what i still miss is to sync with Outlook notes.

Is there a way to do it, or planning to develop this feature ?

Many thanks !
Giorgio

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

I know that users are interested in note synchronization. The only problem is that Thunderbird doesn't support it for now which complicates things a bit. :wink:
Birdy

giorgino

Post by giorgino »

you're right, lightning doesn't offer a "notes" feature...

so bad, so sad ... hope someone will soon develop it !

staianoa

Re: Outlook Notes

Post by staianoa »

Notes would be great! I've been searching for a good ad-on that supports notes... I guess it doesn't exist?!?

louisli

Post by louisli »

I can see there is some notes add-on for thunderbird, is it possible to support any of those add-ons??

Phones

Post by Phones »

Typical.

I never noticed outlook synced the notes as well, and I only find out it does as I'm trying to get away from outlook :x !
Knowing that before would have been really useful.

It would be great if this feature were added to BirdieSync (even if it requires using another thunderbird plugin to show the notes.)

shollomon

Post by shollomon »

Allow me to suggest another program for this purpose, Phat Notes. Works great provides a lot of stuff that outlook notes type programs do not. Infinite categories and databases great search etc. I use it to store technical notes on systems I admin, works great. Syncs well with Win mobile.

taunterstaller

Post by taunterstaller »

yes _please_ add this functionality - I also only noticed the missing "post-it" notes when I migrated completely away from MS OL.
But now I miss them greatly.

Please, dear programmer, consider using one of the now many Note-Plugins for TB.

I would even pay a few dollars for an upgrade.