Resolu - Installation failure

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Kudzum

Resolu - Installation failure

Post by Kudzum »

Hello,

During installation of BirdieSync for Thunderbird 1.5 and Lightning, it's asked to configure Thunderbird. But I can't launch Thunderbird anymore since I have installed BirdieSync.
Regards.

Kz
Last edited by Kudzum on Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kudzum

Re: Installation failure

Post by Kudzum »

I just install Thunderbird 2.0 and now it works. I upgraded Lightning to the 0.8 version. The previous version I had was the 0.7. That's a possible reason of the trouble I had. I don't know.
Next step is to install the last version of Birdiesync. But it'll be for tomorow...
Regards.

Kz

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello Kudzum,

BirdieSync 1.6.9.0 is only compatible can only run with Thunderbird 2.0 and Lightning/Sunbird 0.8. That may be the reason why you had a problem with Thunderbird 1.5 and Lightning 0.7.
Birdy

Kudzum

Post by Kudzum »

Hello,

J'ai utilise la version 1.5.4.0/T1.5 de BirdieSync. Donc maintenant, je vais essayer la version 1.6.9.0.
Est ce que je dois desinstaller la 1.5.4.0 avant d'installer la 1.6.9.0 ?
Quand j'ai installe la version 2 de Thunderbird, j'ai eu un message me disant que l'extension BirdieSync 1.5.4.0 n'etait pas compatible avec cette version de Thunderbird. Ce qui semble etre logique.
Salutations.

Kz

Kudzum

Re: Resolu - Installation failure

Post by Kudzum »

L'install de la derniere version a fonctionne.
Salutations.

Kz