tasks not syncing from PC to mobile

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Wampa

tasks not syncing from PC to mobile

Post by Wampa »

Hello,

I've just experienced a problem with the tasks syncing. I've only recently noticed this, it was working fine but I've recently updated my ipaq ROM and installed the latest BirdieSync.

If I create a task on my PC in Sunbird then connect my ipaq the task is not transferred to the ipaq. It works fine the other way (i.e. create a task on ipaq it appears on PC).

Any suggestions?

BirdieSync 1.6.10.0
Windows Mobile 6
Sunbird 0.8
Last edited by Wampa on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: tasks not syncing from PC to mobile

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

Could you create a new task in Sunbird ?
Then after having closed Thunderbird/Sunbird, disconnected, reconnected your mobile device and waited for the end of the synchronization, could you send to support(at)birdiesync.com your logs with "Tools/BirdieSync/Archive logs..." ?
Thanks.
Birdy

Wampa

Re: tasks not syncing from PC to mobile

Post by Wampa »

Sorry, I didn't receive a notification that someone had replied.

But Sunbird/Birdsync/Mobile seems to be working properly now - I don't know what happened. I had deselected all the sync options and then re-enabled them so maybe that reset it, unless everything was just confused by the recent re-install.

So I haven't sent the logs but if I notice it playing up again I shall do so.

Thanks,

Wampa

Broke again

Post by Wampa »

Hmm, it happened again so I'm sending the archived log files, 2 sets.

Case A - the devices were not connected, I created two new tasks in Sunbird. Some time later I connected the device. With the device still connected I had a look at Sunbird to remind me what the two new tasks were and discovered they were gone. Archived Logs as BirdieSyncLogA.zip

Shortly afterward, without disconnecting, I created a new task, then clicked sync on ActiveSync. After sync complete I checked Sunbird and the new task was gone. Archived Logs as BirdieSyncLogB.zip

Any suggestions would be appreciated - I can't remember the two tasks I'd originally added which is frustrating.