Category-List not updating on PC or PDA

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
RKrampitz

Category-List not updating on PC or PDA

Post by RKrampitz »

Hello!

When I create a new category on my PDA or within Lightning, I can assign the cateogory I created it to e.g. a task.

The task I created on the PDA with the new category does show with the category in lighning, but I still cannot find the new category in the category list (to apply the category to other tasks on the PC). The only way I found so far is to update the category list manually.

Is there any way that BS can do that for me?

Bye,
Richard

RKrampitz

Re: Category-List not updating on PC or PDA

Post by RKrampitz »

Should I reformulate my question or is it okay?

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello Richard,

The question is OK. I just wanted to do some tests before answering your question. :)
As you mentioned, if you create a task on the mobile and then synchronize it, the task category is not added to Lightning category list (although the task itself is well synchronized). So if you want to use this category again in Lightning, you have to add it manually in Lightning options.
BirdieSync doesn't update the category list automatically. Maybe it will be provided in a next version.
Birdy

RKrampitz

Post by RKrampitz »

Hello Birdy,

thank you for your reply. I really hope this will be included - and picture contacts, too!

happy coding!
Richard