Change of Mail-In sync folder possible?

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
GrobiAan

Change of Mail-In sync folder possible?

Post by GrobiAan »

Hi folks!

Today I started with Birdiesync and a XDA Diamond (o2-Version). Syncing was excellent with 2 diffrent WinXP-PC. Thanks for kicking Outlook out of my PCs.
On the new Diamont there is the TouchFlo Display that is linked to fixed folders for example "Posteingang" (Mail-In) of the diffrent mail accounts. Syncing with Birdiesync generates another folder "T-Posteingang" for the mails coming in from Thunderbird. So the link is wrong and I cannot see the mails in the TouchFlo display. Renaming is impossible.
Its only a small thing, but it would be nice, if it works somehow.
Anyone an Idea?

GrobiAan

GrobiAan

Re: Change of Mail-In sync folder possible?

Post by GrobiAan »

Hi folks,

no one an idea?!? :?

GrobiAan

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

By now, if you synchronize an independent Thunderbird mail account (not located under "Local Folders"), the Inbox is synchronized in "T-Inbox" on the mobile device. This is to avoid potential synchronization conflicts if you download your mails from the Internet on your mobile device. I am aware that it would be better to synchronize directly in the Inbox on the mobile device. Maybe it will be improved in a next version. For now, I suggest you to always leave your mails on the POP3 server if you read them from your mobile device, and then to download them again (and delete them from the server) the next time you read them from Thunderbird. Then they will be synchronized again on your mobile device in the "T-Inbox".
Birdy

GrobiAan

Post by GrobiAan »

Ok, thank you for answering.

GrobiAan