Email sync problems

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
taz

Email sync problems

Post by taz »

I have the trial version and it works great as long as I don't try to sync email. If I turn on email sync then it asks me to combine or replace. I always select replace, it then takes a long time (for like 35 emails, because I set it to 3 days) finally it will get to the end and then it disconnects the pda. I can unplug, then reconnect and it will do the same thing. (emails are getting onto the pda)
as soon as I turn off email sync it stays connected and monitors for changes.

any help would be much appreciated

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Email sync problems

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

Which maximum size did you set for the body and attachment size in BirdieSync options ?
If these values are too high, they can lead to a disconnection of the mobile device.
Birdy

taz

Post by taz »

have tried 100 200 500 and 1000. I am at 250 and on my home computer. it is not disconnecting, but it keeps syncing the messages. it says snyc 1 of 82 counts all the way to 82 and then goes back to unresolved and there are 23 messages on the pda. appt and task works fine.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

If you still get unresolved items (and no disconnection), could you please send the logs to support(at)birdiesync.com with "Tools/BirdieSync/Archive logs..." ?
Thanks.
Birdy

taz

Post by taz »

Ok, I sent them.