Sync with HTC Diamond Failed

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Karl

Sync with HTC Diamond Failed

Post by Karl »

Hi,

I've just got the HTC Diamond (PocketPC Windows Mobile 6.1) and installed the latest trial version of Birdiesync 1.6.10.1. I'm running Thunderbird 2.0.0.16 + Lightning 0.8 on Vista Ultimate (+ SP1, and all fixes), French version, on a DELL 9200 desktop. Windows Mobile Device Center has been installed.

Installation worked smoothly on the desktop (integration with Thunderbord), and on the mobile device: Calibra Birdiesync has been installed too.

When the synchronization takes place, I get an error message on the device: "Un problème lié à repllog.exe est survenu". I've reinstalled the software several times, rebooted both the desktop and the mobile device, but I keep one receiving the same error message. No workaround identified so far.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Karl

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Sync with HTC Diamond Failed

Post by Birdy »

Hello Karl,

Which categories do you synchronize (cards, events, tasks or mails) ?
If you synchronize mails, did you set high values for body and attachment maximal sizes in BirdieSync options ?
Thanks.
Birdy

Karl

Re: Sync with HTC Diamond Failed

Post by Karl »

Hi,

I try to synchronize all mentioned categories (i.e. cards, events, tasks and mails). Regarding mail options, I've just left the default setup (max body size 25kb, max attachment size 25kb).

Regards,
Karl