wont sync

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
stagemgr2stars

wont sync

Post by stagemgr2stars »

It says that its syncing but when it's done, i still don't have any contacts / appointments / tasks. I entered all the proper information on the birdie options for thunderbird / lightning. I'm not even getting an error code.

stagemgr2stars@gmail.com

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

Did you select "cards", "events" and "tasks" in ActiveSync options ? (not outlook contacts, appointments and tasks).
If you did, I will need some log files to investigate your problem.
Could you send me them as described in this thread ?
Thanks.
Birdy

stagemgr2stars

Post by stagemgr2stars »

I did exactly what it told me and it says it syncing but nothing changes. I dont even get an error message. where do I send the log files to?

stagemgr2stars

Post by stagemgr2stars »

okay, i went back and tried to troubleshoot and cards, events, tasks, contacts appointments, and tasks are all there. When I first installed active sync, I only checked the ones that had birdiesync next to them but it appears as though they are all trying to be sync'd. When I go into options, I can't uncheck anything. The activesync version is Beta 4.5 b/c for some reason, 4.2 would not install on my computer.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

When you say that you cannot uncheck anything, do you mean BirdieSync and Outlook categories ? Do you still have check boxes ?
If you want to send logs, please use support@birdiesync.com
Thanks.
Birdy

stagemgr2stars

Post by stagemgr2stars »

there are no check boxes at all. the only time I get the "option" is during the first install of activesync and even tho I only checked the birdie ones, the outlook stuff still appears to be trying to copy. I can send a screenshot if thats helpful.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

After investigation, it appeared that BirdieSync was installed on a device which was running under Pocket PC 2002. This operating system is not supported by BirdieSync.
Birdy