'Default Calendar is not specified' warning since upgrade!

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
pjamedia

'Default Calendar is not specified' warning since upgrade!

Post by pjamedia »

I just upgraded to v1.7.0.1 and even though my default calendar is set correctly, after each sync I get a notification popup telling me 'Default Calendar is not specified'. I have changed the default to a different calendar and re-connected/re-synced and still the same error!

Any ideas/advice?

Thanks, Paul A

pjamedia

Re: 'Default Calendar is not specified' warning since upgrade!

Post by pjamedia »

I upgraded to 1.7.0.2 but still the same issue - anyone?

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello pjamedia,

After having closed Thunderbird/Sunbird, disconnected, reconnected your mobile device and waited for the end of the synchronization, could you send your logs with "Tools/BirdieSync/Archive logs..." to support(at)birdiesync.com ?
Thanks.
Birdy

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

From what I saw in the logs, you selected task synchronization but selected no task calendar to be synchronized and no default task calendar. Either unselect task synchronization in ActiveSync/Windows Mobile Synchronization or select a task calendar to be synchronized (and to be the default) in BirdieSync options.
Note that the next version of BirdieSync will have more precise error messages to distinguish event and task calendars.
Birdy

pjamedia

Post by pjamedia »

Birdy - you are a genius! Worked a treat! Thanks, Paul A