Sync Tasks on Remote Calendar (*.ics format) in Sunbird

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
jrsh

Sync Tasks on Remote Calendar (*.ics format) in Sunbird

Post by jrsh »

Hello,

I am using Sunbird 0.9, with a remote calendar (in *.ics format). The remote calendar is so that Rainlendar (version 2.5) can display my events and tasks on the desktop. I am having no trouble having appointments and tasks go both ways between Sunbird and Rainlendar, but I cannot get BirdieSync to sync tasks entered on my PDA to the remote calendar. It keeps giving me an "attention required" error with no extra details. When I am syncing tasks to the "Home" calendar on Sunbird, I have no problem, but then I can't have those tasks displayed on my desktop (because they are not in *.ics format). Can you help me? My PDA is running Windows Mobile 6.1.

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Sync Tasks on Remote Calendar (*.ics format) in Sunbird

Post by Birdy »

Hello jrsh,

After having closed Thunderbird/Sunbird, disconnected, reconnected your mobile device and waited for the end of the synchronization (with the "attention required"), could you send your logs with "Tools/BirdieSync/Archive logs..." to support(at)birdiesync.com ?
Thanks.
Birdy

jrsh

Post by jrsh »

How do I get the logs?

jrsh

Post by jrsh »

Well, I went to go get the logs, as you suggested, but I thought I would try to sync one more time, and this time it worked. I don't know why I got the error messages before. If it happens again, I will be sure to get the logs and send them to you.