Mail unresolved item

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
manowar

Mail unresolved item

Post by manowar »

Hi people,

It's been about a month that I am having a problem with BirdieSync 1.7.1.1. Sync finishes correctly, but I get a warning "Unresolved items. An error occurred while synchronizing some items. Mails: 1 unresolved item."
I have upgraded 3 days ago to v1.7.1.2 but the problem is still there.

I do realize that I am supposed to get this error when I have a Mail that has changed in both sides since the last sync, but the problem is that emails on my PDA do not change, I simply sync the emails for backup purposes. I do not have any accounts set up on the PDA.
Also, I am using Windows 7, and the Windows Mobile Device Center only refers a conflict, but it does not state in which email the problem is. And it's impossible to find it out manually since we are talking for 3000+ email messages.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Mail unresolved item

Post by Birdy »

Hello manowar,

An unresolved mail could also happen it there was a specific problem synchronizing this mail.
After having closed Thunderbird/Sunbird, disconnected, reconnected your mobile device and waited for the end of the synchronization, could you send your logs with the Thunderbird/Sunbird menu "Tools/BirdieSync/Archive logs..." to support(at)birdiesync.com ?
Thanks.
Birdy

manowar

Post by manowar »

Thanks for the quick reply.
I have sent the e-mail with the attached log files as you requested.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks once again.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

The problem was fixed in version 1.7.1.3.
Birdy