Tasks Sync

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
jghayes

Tasks Sync

Post by jghayes »

I searched for this before posting but I cannot sync my tasks with Birdiesync. I am running a Google Calendar with an XML link to Thunderbird. I then sync to my Win Mobile device. I switched to an XML calendar at Birdie's suggestion since I was getting a Modification Failed errors and the switch cleared everything up except I now cannot sync tasks. My calendar does not even show up in the Tasks dialog box in Birdiesync. Is this a known error in Birdiesync or and I experiencing something unique?

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Tasks Sync

Post by Birdy »

Hello jghayes,

Presently (version 0.5.4) the Google Calendar Provider doesn't support tasks. That's why you cannot create or synchronize tasks when you use the Google Calendar Provider to access to a Google calendar.
And it seems there are still problems managing Google calendars in calDAV mode.If you manually create a task in Lightning in a calDAV Google calendar, you get a "modification failed" error.
Birdy