Issues with Microsoft Exchange Server

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Lele

Issues with Microsoft Exchange Server

Post by Lele »

I use Birdie Sync without problem since a few years. Some month ago i started to synchronize my emails with an exchange server. Everything was going perfectly until yesterday, i don't really remember what i did on my computer, but since yesterday, i can not synchronize any more thunderbird with my mobile.

I'm using windows 7 64b, and both synchronisation were working fine before. Birdie sync works only when i uncheck the mail outlook category in the windows mobile properties. But i can not use my exchange server if it's unckecked :(

What's the secret to make it work both together?

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Issues with Microsoft Exchange Server

Post by Birdy »

Hello Lele,

Which kind of errors do you get ? Did you see an alert raising from the task bar mentioning a problem ?

After having closed Thunderbird/Sunbird, disconnected, reconnected your mobile device and waited for the end of the synchronization, could you send your logs with the Thunderbird/Sunbird menu "Tools/BirdieSync/Archive logs..." to support(at)birdiesync.com ?
Thanks.
Birdy

Lele

Re: Issues with Microsoft Exchange Server

Post by Lele »

Hi Birdy,

I don't see any alert except the current one of windows7 telling that i've not a mail client to support synchronisation, but we don't need to. Then i click Ok and that's it. And when the two synchronisation were working fine, i had this alert too.

I just see the synchronisation running, and never ending, not synchronising anything :( When it was working i could see the synchronisation running, the elements synchronising, and i could see the messages of birdie sync. Now i don't see any messages of Birdie Sync.

I think the problem could come from a recent instalation of microsoft office. I never opened Outlook, but i think maybe it messed up something. I uninstalled office but the probleme is still here. Not sure it has something to do with it.

I will send you my logs tonight. Thanks for your quick answer.