Upgrade Licence

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
TimTDP

Upgrade Licence

Post by TimTDP »

I have a Birdie licence for 1*
how do I upgrade my licence to Version 2?

Dieter

Re: Upgrade Licence

Post by Dieter »

TimTDP

Post by TimTDP »

Thanks
When I click on payment I get directed to a website in French. I don't understand French.
How do I get an English website?

Dieter

Post by Dieter »

To pay the license fee and register your copy, click on the "Buy Now" button to access secure online-registration (secure credit card orders on PayPal using Visa, EuroCard/MasterCard or PayPal account).
Then a paypal-site opens, on the right side is a box to log in. That's all.
If you want to use other solutions than PayPal, please directly contact us: sales@birdiesync.com
Dieter

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello TimTDP,

The first PayPal page should be now displayed in English.
I don't know if you can see it. A PayPal cookie could have been recorded which could lead to the same displaying in French.
Also at the top right of the web page, you should be able to manually choose English for the page language.
If other users have the same problem, feel free to mention it.
Thanks.
Birdy

drkramer

Post by drkramer »

I downloaded the beta and have been using it. When I did, it must have overwritten the registration key for my paid copy of v1? I found my email with the registration key (the key is a registry file and when I opened it with notepad it looks like chinese).

Is there a way to decipher the key without reinstalling v1 on my computer?

drkramer

Post by drkramer »

drkramer wrote:I downloaded the beta and have been using it. When I did, it must have overwritten the registration key for my paid copy of v1? I found my email with the registration key (the key is a registry file and when I opened it with notepad it looks like chinese).

Is there a way to decipher the key without reinstalling v1 on my computer?
Ignore me - I'm an idiot - for anyone else like me, find that reg file and you will upload it as part of the upgrade process.

I'll go back to my cave (and wait for my upgrade key) =]