sync Pocekt Calendar with TB 3

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
zdenek

sync Pocekt Calendar with TB 3

Post by zdenek »

Having Pocket Calendar on HP 214 with WM6.
When create new appointment on PC taking ALL DAY, this is NOT displayed at monthly view at pocket calendar. Status of appointment on pocet calendar is FREE, instead BUSY. On the other way, when create new appointment on HP 214, sync is OK.
Where is a bug?

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: sync Pocekt Calendar with TB 3

Post by Birdy »

Hello zdenek,

This problem is partly caused by Thunderbird and Pocket Outlook. You'll find more information in this FAQ topic.
This topic will be moved to the Assistance section.
Birdy

zdenek

Post by zdenek »

Hello Birdy, thank you for your reply.
I already found the answer on Forum, however this is not right solution. I have on pocket HP 214 Calendar - not pocekt outlook. Setting which you recommend is not existing on calendar. I do understand, that this bug will be solved at upgrade. Thank you.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Setting which you recommend is not existing on calendar
Are you talking about the settings "Options/Show time as" in Lightning ? I checked again and this setting is available when you create a new event (in the window used to create the event in Lightning).
I have on pocket HP 214 Calendar - not pocekt outlook
I don't know how this calendar behaves and if it has the same behavior as Pocket Outlook.
I do understand, that this bug will be solved at upgrade
You mean in pocket HP 214 Calendar, Lightning ?
Thanks.
Birdy

zdenek

Post by zdenek »

Hello Birdy,
unfortunatelly not. I have not in HP 214 Lighting. There is build-in calendar.
At previous version of TB (TB 2.xxxx) this bug did not exists. I checked settings at Lighting, when creating new appoitment and I have to switch to BUSY in case that appoinmnet is for whole day. In case of part day (not checked ALL DAY box) it runs OK.
Zdenek