Where is my key?

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
howudodat

Where is my key?

Post by howudodat »

Purchased an upgrade almost 2 weeks ago, send an email to info, another email a week later to support....Still waiting for my registry key....
Can I expect it any time soon?

Peter

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Where is my key?

Post by Birdy »

Hello Peter,

I'm sorry for the delay. Your new license was sent to you after you registered and all the mails you sent to support were answered. Unfortunately they all bounced back since your mail server consider them as spam mentioning that it was because of the country they were issued from... Several mail addresses and mail servers were tried with no success and always the same error was mentioned. Could you please either white list birdiesync.com domain or send me an alternative mail address that I could use, and which is bound to another mail server.
Thanks.
Birdy

howudodat

Post by howudodat »

My apologies, can you resend...apparantly our mail filter got stuck and was bouncing almost everything from other countries and from several domains.
Peter

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Two other mails were sent to you but one of them was returned with the same error as previously regarding country. Maybe the other one could reach you but it's possible it will be returned later.
Birdy