I just changed phones - how do I get BS to work?

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
LindaT

I just changed phones - how do I get BS to work?

Post by LindaT »

I just got a new phone running 6.5 and I really don't want to buy BS again. What is the procedure for getting BS on my new phone?

I just paid for 2.0 when I upgraded Thunderbird. :D

TIA
LindaT

LindaT

Re: I just changed phones - how do I get BS to work?

Post by LindaT »

I went ahead and downloaded BS to my Pure and finally found the downloaded file :(

When I tapped on it to install, I got a message saying it was not a valid pocket pc application.

What the heck does that mean?

LindaT

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello LindaT,

Which file did you copy on your mobile device before trying to execute it ?
Thanks.
Birdy

LindaT

Post by LindaT »

Oops, I copied the downloaded file to the phone. I re-installed the whole thing and now it works. Will I have to pay for it AGAIN when the 21 days are up?

LT

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

To (re)install BirdieSync on the mobile device you could also have copied on the mobile device and executed the appropriate cab file located in the "Installation" BirdieSync sub-directory. But the most simple solution is simply to fully reinstall BirdieSync as you did.

If you've already upgraded your license for BirdieSync 2.0, your license is still valid. If you are displayed a trial period with a number of remaining days in the license window, that may mean that you have to enter your license again.
Birdy