contact categories

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
trixobird

contact categories

Post by trixobird »

I don't know if this was addressed somewhere else in the site, if so my apologies, buy I could't find it.

Does Birdie support the sync of constact categories? My address book has three, but they don't sync. Am I doing anyting wrong

thnks
George

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: contact categories

Post by Birdy »

Hello George,

Thunderbird 3 had some changes which made the contact category seemingly no longer accessible. But maybe it should be possible to synchronize them again. Some tests need to be performed about it.
Birdy

Rady

Post by Rady »

Birdy wrote:Hello George,

Thunderbird 3 had some changes which made the contact category seemingly no longer accessible. But maybe it should be possible to synchronize them again. Some tests need to be performed about it.
Hi all,

first - great work that you've done with birdie sync! Second, are there any news to the "contact category" topic?

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello Rady,

Thunderbird contact category field is now synchronized (the bug was fixed in BirdieSync 2.0.0.1) if you didn't select the option "link addresses to contact category" (in which case you'd have the address book name in the category field).
Birdy