USB connection for Android sync

If you dream about having BirdieSync casting your horoscope, this is the place to ask for it...
dandv

USB connection for Android sync

Post by dandv »

It would be really nice to have an option to connect to Android via USB. I've seen two ways of doing this:

1. EasySMS does it by running the server on the Android, then having this command run on the PC: adb -d forward tcp:2511 tcp:2511. Then you can just browse to http://localhost:2511 and access the server. There is no PC component other than a browser.

2. MyPhoneExplorer runs adb commands.

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: USB connection for Android sync

Post by Birdy »

It is now possible to synchronize Android devices over a USB connection with BirdieSync 2.3.1.0. :)

Note that it is necessary to install the USB drivers for your Android device. These drivers should be provided on the web site of the manufacturer of the Android device.
Birdy

shadin

Re: USB connection for Android sync

Post by shadin »

I never thought it can be possible. Wow! Its great man. Thanks for this wonderful help. I am so happy. Now let me try first without wasting time. My friends would love to see this new discovery. No one knows about this till this time. Does it support group texting It is a whole new hot topic for all of us. I am the luckiest one to see and try it first. Looking for such surprising packs in the future also.