Android calendar colors

If you dream about having BirdieSync casting your horoscope, this is the place to ask for it...
numo

Android calendar colors

Post by numo »

An idea for Android: also sync the color of the Lightning's calendar, so one can visually distinguish events from separate calendars. E.g. I have a local private calendar and a company calendar pulled in via CalDAV into Lightning. Both are now synced to the mobile device.

I know there are apps to change the color, but the ability to automatically match the colors set in Lightning would be nice.

palmfriend

Re: Android calendar colors

Post by palmfriend »

I think to make a clean solution every calendar should be a own sync account on android. In this case you can decide what you want to see and the color -issues is solved too. [Update]This is the way BirdieSync works, but you can't change the color :-([/Update]
Last edited by palmfriend on Tue May 03, 2011 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Neo_Dogo

Post by Neo_Dogo »

+1 :P

palmfriend

Post by palmfriend »

Just to give hint which programs can change the colomn of an acount:
https://market.android.com/details?id=n ... d.ccc.full 0,99€
But it would be great to have it in sync with thunderbird or to have at least a solution for free.

hellion

Post by hellion »

I was using a new app to change the colour. I thought nothing is better than that and no other option is there also. You proved it wrong by bringing up this new idea. Now I have two perfect options to solve the calendar issue. I have some upcoming project which needs some colour changing option, and I am sure I can try this there. It will definitely make my work simple and perfect. I'm also looking for an app for sms marketing , if you know one that would be Lovely.