Contact not tranferred from Phone t T'Bird address book

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
TimTDP

Contact not tranferred from Phone t T'Bird address book

Post by TimTDP »

I have an HTC Desire HD

I receive a call on the phone and save the caller as a contact on my phone
When I run BirdieSync this contact is not tranferred to my Thunderbird address book.
I have set Birdie to sync both ways

How do I solve this?

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Contact not tranferred from Phone t T'Bird address book

Post by Birdy »

Hello TimTDP,

In which account is saved your contact ? "Phone", "Google", ... ? This information may be displayed when you edit your contact.
Birdy

TimTDP

Post by TimTDP »

People

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Could you confirm that "People" is the name of the account ?
When you create a new contact, you have a menu list "Contact type" which contains the account names. For instance you may have "Phone, SIM, Google" in this list (I didn't see an account "People" but maybe it's present on your HTC Desire HD).
When you look at the details of your saved contact, at the top of the window below the name, which name is displayed on the right of "Details" ? Is it still "People" or another name ?
Thanks.
Birdy

TimTDP

Post by TimTDP »

When you create a new contact, you have a menu list "Contact type" which contains the account names. For instance you may have "Phone, SIM, Google" in this list (I didn't see an account "People" but maybe it's present on your HTC Desire HD). I do not have, or can't find, the menu list "Contact type"

When you look at the details of your saved contact, at the top of the window below the name, which name is displayed on the right of "Details" ? It is Phone

TimTDP

Post by TimTDP »

Sorry about this

When I receive a call on the phone and save the caller as a contact on my phone it is saved in Google

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

So if your contact is saved in the Google account, BirdieSync will not synchronize it: only contacts present in the local Phone account are synchronized.
Birdy