Birdiesync Logfile

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
TheSorcerer

Birdiesync Logfile

Post by TheSorcerer »

I just saw that the Birdiesync Logfile is taking up huge amounts of my phones built in memory (roughly 25%) so I would like to delete it. However, when I try to delete it the phone won't let me (propably due to it beeing in use by BirdieSync).

1. Shouln't BirdieSync take care for itself that the logfile doesn't grow to large (mine is currently at whopping 40mb)
2. How do I delete the logfile without uninstalling BirdieSync from my phone?

I am running BirdieSync on a Windows Mobile 6.5 phone, I believe I am running BirdieSync 2.3.2.2 (at least that's what my Thunderbird Addons claims).

Thank you!

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Birdiesync Logfile

Post by Birdy »

Hello TheSorcerer,

I'm not sure it's normal to get such a big log. Could you send a log archive to support(at)birdiesy.com with Thunderbird menu "Tools/BirdieSync/Archive logs...". I would like to check the content of this log.

In order to remove this log, you may either soft reset your mobile device, or kill process BirdieSync.exe process with a task manager software. BirdieSync.exe process should then be launched again when you reconnect your mobile device to your desktop computer.
Birdy