No option to sync email inbox

If BirdieSync 1.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's phone number with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Juggler

No option to sync email inbox

Post by Juggler »

Downloaded the trial version today and have installed it. However when I look to configure the mail sync, I find that I can't select to sync my inbox, I am only able to sync folders which are in my "Local Folders" store (and I can only sync the root level ones of those. I have 2 different mail accounts, which deliver to their own inboxes and neither of these are shown. I don't want to have to move them to be delivered into Local Folders, as this is just my backup store...

Help please!!

Juggler

Also....

Post by Juggler »

Sorry, but also since trying to change some options for folders to sync on my ppc, I am now getting an error in repllog.exe every time I connect it to my PC and it won't sync anything!

Guess I'll have to uninstall for a bit and then see what I can do...

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello,

Regarding the email options, that's a "normal" behavior. Presently BirdieSync only synchronizes folders located in "Local folders". Email account having an independant tree (Inbox, Sent, etc.) cannot be synchronized for the moment. This feature should be provided in a next version.

For your other synchronization problem, could you send me the logs as described in this thread ? Thanks.
Birdy