No access to Birdiesync contacts on Android

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
shake82

No access to Birdiesync contacts on Android

Post by shake82 »

Hi,

I use Birdiesync (2.3.4.1) on my Xperia arc (Build-No. 4.0.A.2.368). When I synchronize my contacts with Birdiesync, they are all on the device, but I can not open them. Everytime I try there is the following error:

"Die Anwendung Grenzenlos-Ansicht (Prozess com.sonyericsson.infiniteview) wurde unerwartet beendet. Versuchen Sie es erneut."
Perhaps in english it would be:
"The application Infinite-View (com.sonyericsson.infiniteview) was terminated unexpectedly. Try again."

Contacts I create directly on the device do not cause this error! What can I do? Or anyone else for me?

Thanks!

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: No access to Birdiesync contacts on Android

Post by Birdy »

Hello shake82,

This may be a specific problem with your Xperia.
Right after you get this error, could you send your logs to support(at)birdiesync.com ?
First, transfer the mobile device log to the desktop with "Help/Transfer mobile device log" while your mobile is connected (this is important since I would need Android log to try to analyze the problem).
Then build the log archive BirdieSyncLog.zip with BirdieSync menu "Help/Archive logs..." and send it to support.
Thanks.
Birdy

ChefChaudart

Post by ChefChaudart »

I got the same issue on my ARC 8)

Any news on that ? I have found that, but I´m blocked cause I do not find Contact Storage.

Cheers.

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello ChefChaudart,
Any news on that ?
Unless I miss it, it doesn't seem logs were received to analyze the problem.

Could you connect your mobile device to BirdieSync ?
Then make your contact application crash. Could you then transfer the mobile device log (BirdieSync menu Help/Transfer mobile device log), then generate the log archive (Help/Archive logs) and send it to support(at)birdiesync.com.
Thanks.
Birdy