Yellow status bar on Android app mean anything?

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Walt

Yellow status bar on Android app mean anything?

Post by Walt »

My android phone was just upgraded from Gingerbread to Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS). Lots of things changed with that, one of which might be BirdieSync.

When I now do an events (calendar) sync, the status bar (under the green circle with the curved arrows) on the android app turns yellow upon completion. I seem to remember it being green after a successful sync. Under the new yellow bar it says "Synchronization successfully completed", and on the PC's window, all the status bars there are green.

Does the bar in the android app being yellow mean anything? Was it always yellow, and I am just mistaken?

Walt

Re: Yellow status bar on Android app mean anything?

Post by Walt »

Here is a pic, showing the yellow bar.

Please ignore the msg under the bar. Apparently, you can't take a screen shot and have ADB active at the same time with ICS. :(

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Yellow status bar on Android app mean anything?

Post by Birdy »

Hello Walt,

The yellow color hasn't any special meaning. Actually this is the default system color when the progression is completed. And it can change depending on the manufacturer theme or the Android version...
I'll see if it's possible to change its color to green...
Birdy