BirdieSync does not sync my Office365 events

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
Kameelpeerd

BirdieSync does not sync my Office365 events

Post by Kameelpeerd »

I have a number of calendars in Thunderbird. One of these is an Office365 calendar. For this one I use the "Exchange 2007/2010 calendar and task provider" add-on in Thunderbird. This calendar does not get synchronised with my Android tablet. (other 'ordinary' calendars do). Can this be done, and, if yes, how?
Thunderbird version 24
Lightning version 2.6
BirdieSync version 2.4.6.0

If this cannot be done, please add it to the 'wish list' :(

Thanks,
Wim

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: BirdieSync does not sync my Office365 events

Post by Birdy »

Hello Wim,

No tests have been done with this specific add-on. I'll have to do some tests to see how BirdieSync behaves with this type of calendars.
Birdy

Kameelpeerd

Post by Kameelpeerd »

Birdy wrote:Hello Wim,

No tests have been done with this specific add-on. I'll have to do some tests to see how BirdieSync behaves with this type of calendars.
Great! I would be much interested, since besides this issue it works like a charm!
Thanks,
Wim

Kameelpeerd

Post by Kameelpeerd »

Birdy wrote:I'll have to do some tests to see how BirdieSync behaves with this type of calendars.
the calendar in question seems to store its data in subdirectory "exchange-data", in an "sqlite" database (while the other calendars which do get synced are located in subdir "calendar-data").
Wim

Walt

Post by Walt »

I would be very interested in a solution to this too.