Samsung Galaxy Note calendar problem

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
PierreG25

Samsung Galaxy Note calendar problem

Post by PierreG25 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:04 am

Hi,

I have recently acquired a new HP computer on which >I have installed Firebird with lightning extension.
I would like to synchronise my contacts, tasks, notes and calendar from my Samsung Galaxy Note to my new computer.
I Have hence installed Birdiesync on both my computer and smartphone and launched it.
My list of contacts haver been transferred on Thunderbird adress book but nothing is made for events.
I have tried to write some test data on the computer and otthers on the smartphone.
My application on the smartphone is called "S calendar" and I also use Deja calendar.
On the smartphone, my "events" settings are (I have selected all):
Telephone (0 events)
Android sync (201 eventsd)
xxx@gmail.com (275 events)
Birdie sync (274 events) default
Local (2 events)

Thanks for help

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note calendar problem

Post by Birdy » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Hello Pierre,

If I understand well, you have calendars on your Android device which are not transferred to Thunderbird ?
Does this FAQ help ?
http://www.birdiesync.com/calendar-or-e ... hunderbird

If you still have problems, right after you have the synchronization, could you send your logs to support(at)birdiesync.com ?
First, transfer the mobile device log to the desktop with "Help/Transfer mobile device log" while your mobile is connected.
Then build the log archive BirdieSyncLog.zip with BirdieSync menu "Help/Archive logs...".
You can send BirdieSyncLog.zip to support(at)birdiesync.com

Please mention the names of the calendars you wish to synchronize in Thunderbird and on your Android device.

Thanks.
Birdy