Thunderbird 3.0?

There is always a place for lost subjects who apparently don't fit the previous forums. This is the one...
meoled

Thunderbird 3.0?

Post by meoled »

Hello
If I buy BirdieSync now, will I have to buy a new Version for Thunderbird 3.0 or will there be a free update?
Cheers

meoled

Re: Thunderbird 3.0?

Post by meoled »

Very bad Support here!!

Birdy
Site Admin

Post by Birdy »

Hello meoled,

Sorry for the late answer. There are many questions to address and I missed this one.
The question of the ugrade is a common question and was asked a few times on the forum. You'll find a general answer in this FAQ topic.

Regarding now the more specific question of Thunderbird 3.0, it's difficult to know when this version will be released (maybe in several months). It was supposed to be released soon but finally the Thunderbird team decided to postpone the release of the beta to introduce more features in this release. So it's hard to predict when this version will be finally released. So it's difficult to give you a definitive answer.
Birdy

meoled

Post by meoled »

Never mind....

I read the FAQ but for me it was a general answer. I wanted to know, if there will be a free upgrade for this case (Thunderbird 2.0 to Thunderbird 3.0). For me it wouldn't be a Problem if I have to buy a new Version for Thunderbird 4.0 (for example). But to buy now a licence for Thunderbird 2.0 and in a few months a new licence for Thunderbird 3.0 is not so good =).

Cheers

oliver.jung

Post by oliver.jung »

Birdy wrote:Hello meoled,

Sorry for the late answer. There are many questions to address and I missed this one.
The question of the ugrade is a common question and was asked a few times on the forum. You'll find a general answer in this FAQ topic.

Regarding now the more specific question of Thunderbird 3.0, it's difficult to know when this version will be released (maybe in several months). It was supposed to be released soon but finally the Thunderbird team decided to postpone the release of the beta to introduce more features in this release. So it's hard to predict when this version will be finally released. So it's difficult to give you a definitive answer.
But you could make a general statement if and which time birdiesync will be able to work with thunderbird 3 ?

thx

oliver