Problem synchronising calendar - Android

If BirdieSync 2.x constantly replaces your girlfriend's photo with your mother's one, this forum is for you...
mark_t

Problem synchronising calendar - Android

Post by mark_t »

Hi

I've recently bought my first Android phone. I've successfully sync'd my contacts but am having great dificulty sync'ing my calendar.

What I'm having trouble with is getting the events in my Lightning calendar onto my phone. Sorry if I'm being a bit dim but if someone could explain how to do this (or point me to a previous thread that explains this process) I would be very grateful.

Many thanks,
Mark

Thunderbird 6.0.2
Lightning 1.0b5
Samsung Galaxy s2 (Android 2.3.3)
Birdiesync 2.3.5.1

Birdy
Site Admin

Re: Problem synchronising calendar - Android

Post by Birdy »

Hello Mark,

Which problem do you have ? Do you have an error message displayed ?
In BirdieSync settings on the Android device, which accounts did you select to be synchronized and which "default event account" ?
In Thunderbird BirdieSync settings, did you choose the calendar you wanted to synchronize ?

It could be interesting you explain me in more details which difficulties you had, that may help improve the next versions.

Thanks.
Birdy

mark_t

Re: Problem synchronising calendar - Android

Post by mark_t »

Thanks for the reply Birdy.

Solved - I had everything set correctly EXCEPT ticking the 'Events' option on the 'Activation' tab of Birdiesync on my PC. Apologies, I should have double checked all the basics before starting this thread.

Many thanks,
Mark